Cost of living comparison between Győr, Hungary and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,145 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01255 AED / HUF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,234 (2,647,634 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)