Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00342 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,436 (₩11,833,962) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)