Cost of living in Guwahati, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,680 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05643 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guwahati (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,866 (₨316,615) in Guwahati.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bern costs CHF 4.20 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 4 hours ago)