Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00328 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 80,039 (₩24,426,156) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (23 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)