Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00328 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 77,334 (₩23,603,858) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 7,000 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 2 hours ago)