Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,226 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00331 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,334 (₩9,159,106) in Gunsan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (30 minutes ago)