Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00102 AED / UGX
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,520 (35,766,174 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)