Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,750 (元55,737) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (34 minutes ago)