Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,499 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,462 (元29,679) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 28,000Dram (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Shanghai costs 元300 (44 minutes ago)