Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,512 (元40,820) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)