Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,001 (元42,934) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,720 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)