Cost of living comparison between Guilin, China and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,183 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.542 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,357 (元74,486) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (44 minutes ago)