Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / USD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 219 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (38 minutes ago)