Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,390 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.320 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,094 (€8,124) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)