Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,299 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.533 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,841 (€5,921) in Guarda.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)