Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 60% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 130,056 (35,415 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fukuoka costs ¥40,364 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.64 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €0.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $19,895 (about 2 hours ago)