Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,263 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 61,958 (16,870 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Nantes costs €139 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamburg costs €40 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manado costs Rp 35,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Florence costs €430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,435 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Iowa City, Iowa costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)