Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,221 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 58% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 128,691 (35,044 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (about 1 hour ago)