Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 59,910 (16,312 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)