Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 50% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 112,557 (30,649 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (27 minutes ago)