Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 204 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,725 (元42,290) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (42 minutes ago)