Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,618 prices entered by 248 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,692 (元44,284) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 3 hours ago)