Cost of living comparison between Guangzhou, China and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,476 prices entered by 207 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 42% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)