Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,545 prices entered by 246 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.575 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,126 (元41,946) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)