Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,409 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.008 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 53,357 (€13,312) in Graz.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)