Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,363 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00689 AED / XOF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 22% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,321 (4,400,012 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)