Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00594 AED / XOF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,109 (8,598,151 Franc) in Grand Dakar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €600,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)