Cost of living in Granada, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,387 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 46,352 (€11,742) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)