Cost of living comparison between Granada, Nicaragua and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12573 AED / NIO
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 43,994 (349,921 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)