Cost of living in Granada, Nicaragua compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,407 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12421 AED / NIO
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Granada (Nicaragua) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,026 (185,379 C$) in Granada.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (35 minutes ago)