Cost of living comparison between Gold Coast, Australia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.743 AED / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 205 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gold Coast (Australia) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (39 minutes ago)