Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.200 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,377 (R$ 33,657) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)