Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,174 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19431 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 82% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,889 (E£ 76,625) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mountain View, California costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)