Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20460 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 81% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,454 (E£ 70,646) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)