Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.582 AED / GIP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 16% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 68,585 (£14,969) in Gibraltar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)