Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.823 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,349 (RM41,714) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (43 minutes ago)