Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 AED / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,896 prices entered by 238 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)