Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 58%|
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.918 AED / MYR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,677 prices entered by 245 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)