Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.823 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,944 (RM43,652) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 11,000 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Bangkok costs 100 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Chengdu costs 元13 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Baku costs 0.70 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (about 2 hours ago)