Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,609 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.846 AED / MYR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,364 (RM40,603) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)