Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,201 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01796 AED / GYD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 31% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 51,921 (2,891,223 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)