Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01797 AED / GYD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 32% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,783 (1,713,099 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 750TL (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ljubljana costs €1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 350 (33 minutes ago)