Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07399 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,386 (Php599,890) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)