Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,239 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06984 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,945 (Php328,545) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)