Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,329 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07008 AED / PHP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,116 (Php358,375) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)