Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.005 AED / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,836 prices entered by 222 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)