Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,597 prices entered by 223 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.960 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,807 (17,501TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元120 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hengyang costs 元12 (41 minutes ago)