Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,552 prices entered by 198 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.051 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,936 (18,020TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (40 minutes ago)