Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,121 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00595 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 58,747 (9,867,382 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)