Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 56,219 (8,924,305 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)