Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 AED / KRW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,864 (₩8,019,899) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (37 minutes ago)