Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05527 AED / INR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 57% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,743 (₨302,956) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (28 minutes ago)