Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,135 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02451 AED / LKR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,391 (1,566,316 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aberdeen costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guarulhos costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)