Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,249 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.602 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,704 (12,925 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)