Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.607 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,240 (12,594 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)