Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.512 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 74% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 9,557 (6,321 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £7 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$15 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)