Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.531 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,586 (12,797 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasov costs 94,992 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)