Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.462 AED / TND
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 75% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 10,272 (7,026 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 5.40 lei (about 1 hour ago)