Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03375 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 82,662 (¥2,449,350) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €420 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bissau costs 2,000,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lynchburg, Virginia costs $12 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)