Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,420 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03290 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 109% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 85,886 (¥2,610,286) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (34 minutes ago)