Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 61,910 in Fujairah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)