Cost of living in Freetown, Sierra Leone compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,467 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00048 AED / SLL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freetown (Sierra Leone) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,525 (80,040,327 Leone) in Freetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 2 hours ago)