Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36084 AED / BWP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,101 (P80,650) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)