Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,361 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36119 AED / BWP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 34% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,221 (P80,902) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)