Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,227 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35567 AED / BWP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 47,808 (P134,416) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (about 1 hour ago)