Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,469 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.131 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 44% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,486 (R$ 19,883) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)