Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,404 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.975 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,314 (R$ 19,815) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)