Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,485 (元69,044) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)