Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,462 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,047 (元36,116) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (35 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (36 minutes ago)