Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.769 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 29,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,248 (C$8,397) in Fort St. John.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)