Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,213 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.745 AED / CAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 64,935 (C$23,654) in Fort St. John.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,500 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port of Spain costs 2,500 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)