Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.562 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 4% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,345 (€8,405) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)