Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,115 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 12% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 65,903 (€16,694) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in San Jose costs ₡ 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)