Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.902 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 70,125 (€17,973) in Fort-de-France.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (42 minutes ago)