Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,208 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23571 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,414 (ARS $158,730) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)