Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,328 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18585 AED / ARS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,326 (ARS $130,885) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)