Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 AED / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,438 prices entered by 217 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 63,288 (€16,278) in Florence.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)