Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.280 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,580 (€7,144) in Evora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aveiro costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)