Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,333 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.609 AED / DKK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 43,154 (kr70,910) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)