Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03544 AED / KES
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 61,644 (Shilling1,739,596) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)