Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,308 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03680 AED / KES
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,998 (Shilling706,409) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)