Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36819 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 28,784 (Bs 78,176) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)