Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38993 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,033 (51,375 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 1,200 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)