Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38409 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,881 (54,365 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Duisburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)