Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39390 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,053 (48,371 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)