Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,209 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36817 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,348 (96,011 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)