Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,301 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03488 AED / ALL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,682 (679,034 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)