Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,558 prices entered by 197 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.667 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,155 (NZ$15,430) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (about 1 hour ago)