Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.634 AED / NZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,328 (NZ$14,551) in Dunedin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Pontianak costs Rp 450,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória da Conquista costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)