Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,348 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.585 AED / HRK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 40% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)