Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00654 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,188 (4,156,183 Franc) in Douala.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)