Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,112 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.978 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,916 (42,871TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs Bs 400,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $5,590 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Oslo costs kr 18 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Samara costs руб 50 (about 1 hour ago)