Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,255 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.817 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 68% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,305 (16,281TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Szczecin costs 80 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Midland, Texas costs $203 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 30TL (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)