Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.084 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,673 (30,144TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 2 hours ago)