Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 17,117 (16,352TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)